Please read all instructions carefully and strictly observe them while filling in the form.
|ACTIVITIES FOR ADMISSION||Name Of Course|
|APPLICATION FORM OPENING||DEC 20, 2012|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM||JAN 16, 2013|
|DATE OF CET||JAN 18, 2013|
|SELECTION & DECLARATION OF THE CANDIDATES||JAN 19, 2013|
|COMMENCEMENT OF THE TRAINING PROGRAMME||JAN 21, 2013|
General instructions and conditions
- Please make a xerox copy of the blank form. First fill in the xerox copy of the form with pencil. Once you are sure about all the entries, fill in the original form in ink. KEEP THE XEROX COPY OF DULY FILLED IN FORM FOR YOUR PERSONAL RECORDS AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- APPLICATION FORM IS COMMON FOR ALL C-DAC COURSES UNDER THIS SCHEMES.
- Candidate is required to select any one course while filling in the application form.
- Based on the course eligibility candidate will select the name(s) of the course for which he is eligible for admission.
- Please fill in the application form completely. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
- Providing incorrect / false information will lead to cancellation of candidature or termination of the training.
- C-DAC's decision regarding the admission shall be final and binding on all candidates.
- Please note that the photographs are mandatory as these photographs for the Identity Card and on the course Certificate. Additional Photo Identification (like Driving License/ Voters ID card / College ID card / Passport) will also be required to be produced by the candidate while appearing for the interview at the training centre.
- Please do not make multiple registrations. If the candidates make multiple registrations, then all the registrations may be rejected and candidate may not be allowed to appear for the course.
- The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the website as per schedule.
At the end of the confirmed admission list, a waitlist will be declared (if any). The seats available after the deadline for admission will be filled up in the order of a candidate’s waitlist number.
The syllabus for the written test is given below.
Section I: Computing Fundamentals (20 Marks)
Evolutions of computers, Computer generations, Computer organization, Primary and Secondary storage, Input-output devices, Computer software, Operating systems, Data communications and computer networking, Multimedia, Classification of computers, etc.
Section II : General Aptitude (30 marks)
The candidates who qualified in written examination will have to appear for personal interview. Guideline for the conduction of interview shall be given by ACTS. Selection of Candidates shall be based on written test and interview.
Certificates to be attached along with the application form.
- Applicant should attach self attested copies of the required certificates along with the application form.
- Applicants will also have to produce their original certificates for verification at C-DAC Training Centres / ATC’s of C-DAC, at the time of interview.
Name of Training Centre : Example Lakshya, Bhubaneswar
Course Applied: Example Diploma in Information Technology(DIT)
- Applicant Name: Write your full name in CAPITAL letters only and in sequence as Last Name, First Name & Middle name
- Fathers Name: Write your Father’s full name in CAPITAL letters only and in sequence as Last Name, First Name & Middle name
- Date of Birth: Please write your Date of Birth as shown in the example below: Example: If the Date of Birth is May 10, 1984 then write it as follows: 10 / 05 / 1984
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Please put the tick mark above INDIAN if your nationality is INDIAN. Otherwise write your nationality after ticking above “other".
- Religion & Caste: Candidate has to mention his / her religion & caste as per the caste certificate given by the competent authorities. Category: Candidate has to tick the appropriate category to which the candidate belongs eg. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Category as per the available certificate.
- Correspondence Address: Write your present correspondence address for correspondence in the space provided. Please do not forget to mention PIN Code for faster communication.
- Permanent Address: (Please mention your permanent address only if different from Correspondence Address.) Write your permanent address for correspondence in the space provided.
- Fill up the Academic and Professional Qualification details.
- Annual Income of Parent / Guardian (Not more than Rs Two Lakh): Candidate has to submit the Annual income certificate given by the competent authorities. Parent / Guardian have to sign the declaration of the family income in the format along with the application form along with the affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- Applicant’s Signature with Date and Place: Unsigned forms will be rejected.